|159th Guards Aviation Regiment
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||159th_Jester_CO [ Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:55 am ]|
|Post subject:||FLIGHT GUIDELINES (and current mission updates)|
To make the Squad flights as enjoyable an experience as possible for all, please adhere to the following
- READ THE BRIEFING!!!
- Teamspeak: PTT not open mic!
- TS Hotkeys: Ensure you can swap channels in game - important!
- Use ATC when joining flights and RTB'ing (approx 20KM out).
- Do not join OPFOR without CS consultation - to ensure the missions run smoothly.
- Always read the briefing; don't turn-up and say "well, what are we doing tonight?" Ask questions before the flight.
- Do not start a topic within the flight-briefing's area unless you have a briefing to post.
- Need any info, help or bindings etc? -Then look in these hyperlinked areas.
This list will be updated as the command staff grow older and grumpier.
Feel free to update other missions and amend list as required, and to include your own missions if they meet squad requirements for AC etc).
|Author:||159th_Jojo [ Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:47 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: FLIGHT GUIDELINES|
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group